This instructor led exam preparation course is designed for one purpose: to help you pass the SAFE Act Mortgage Loan Originator Exam – Florida Component. The course is comprised of highly focused exam content based upon comprehensive research and testing. This course is taught by nationally-recognized instructor and author, Rick Larson, and includes:
1. Diagnostic 50-question Pre-Test to highlight key study areas
2. Clearly-written notes covering 100 percent of the exam content
3. More than 100 practice questions organized by exam content category
4. Sample online exams that are just like the real exam
Date and Time:
Saturday, October 30 – REGISTER NOW
Larson Educational Services – Horseshoe Park of Commerce
3073 Horseshoe Drive South, Suite 122
Tuition is $99
WHAT IS INCLUDED
1. Online Sample Exams Password protected online access to 2 realistic 50-question Sample Exams
2. Content Outline
The customized workbook includes student notes for each content area of the exam. These are the key points you need to know in order to pass the first time.
3. Glossary Review
Key terms and definitions in a review exam format.
4. Licensing and Testing Information
Detailed information provided by NMLS related to licensing requirements and testing information.
Register online at http://www.larsoned.com/mortgagebroker/nmls/florida-exam-prep/classroom-course/ or call a friendly Larson representative at (239) 344-7510.