Public Speaking Advice Pt. 3–Florida Real Estate School
Florida Real Estate School
The best Florida real estate school
Welcome to part 3 in Florida real estate school Larson Educational Services’ 3-part series on successful public speaking. Public speaking is a necessary skill for every professional, but real estate professionals must especially be adept speakers because garnering trust and confidence will help you increase your sales.
In this part we are going to focus on leadership and how successful public speakers present themselves as a leader.
The Confidence Factor
According to The Book of Lists, the number seven fear of American adults is death. Fear of heights ranks fourth. Number one is the fear of public speaking.
- You need to exude confidence – not cockiness or arrogance
- The confidence should come as the result of your understanding of detailed, open and honest feedback
- Remember, it’s not about YOU – it’s about THEM
“An individual who attempts an intellectual or physical task almost always succeeds. In fact, my studies show that those who make the attempt to do something succeed almost ninety-five percent of the time.” — Dr. Karen Horney, Psychologist
- Convert any outside pressure you feel to power. Think about doing great, not about problems.
- Your audience is depending on you to succeed.
- See every detail of the room, what you will wear, who will be there. Feel it. You will be great!
- Imagine success. Smile, sing, hum and make happy noises.
- Once you’ve prepared your presentation, it’s “Curtain going up!”
- It’s time for you to make a commitment
There’s no need to feel the pressure, you’ll do great
- Have fun! And when you nextStand Up and SPEAK your presentation may be the BEST you’ve ever made!
About Larson Educational Services:
Utilizing 30 years of real estate training and professional education experience, Florida real estate school Larson Educational Services is the premier provider of Florida real estate licensing, exam preparation, post-licensing, CAM licensing, mortgage loan originator licensing, and continuing education in Southwest Florida. Classes are available in Fort Myers, Naples, Sarasota, and online.
Larson Educational Services
1400 Colonial Blvd. Suite 44
Fort Myers, FL 33907
Follow me on Google+