Sit down, strap in, and prepare for a power-packed experience because this 2 day course at Larson Ed is sure to take you for a ride. The CFRM (Certified Florida Residential Manager) designation is not only approved for 11 hours of Real Estate Continuing Education, but it is also engineered specifically with you becoming a better real estate professional as being a primary outcome.
In the course, you will receive detailed coverage of 15 property management laws, including the most recent changes to the Residential Landlord and Tenant Act, which became effective on July 1st, 2013.
Some of the changes discussed in the class include:
– Requirements for the disbursement of advance rents
– Revised notice provisions
– Revised provisions when accepting partial rent
– Conduct for which the landlord may not retaliate
Other topics covered:
– Property management escrow accounts
– Managing vacation rentals
– Advertising and marketing
– Screening tenants and negotiating leases
– Maintaining the premises and security
– Insurance and keeping accurate records
We’re also including the 3 hour Florida Core Law Course for no additional charge, meaning you will complete your license renewal requirement in just 2 engaging days of class.
You will have to act fast because the December 12 and 13, 2013 course is already SOLD OUT, but there’s still space left in the February 20 and 21, 2014 course. The class runs from 9:00am-5:00pm both days and costs $169. Register early to save your seat before the February 20 and 21, 2014 class fills up. You can register by clicking here or call us at (239) 344-7510 with any questions about this or any other course.
Larson Educational Services
Royal Palm Square
1400 Colonial Blvd, Suite 44
Fort Myers, FL 33907