63 Hour Sales Associate Pre-License Course
Credit hours: 63
DBPR Licensed Florida Real Estate School License #ZH1002299
Tuition: $399 – course materials included
- 15 unique class units covering all the “need-to-know” information for the exams.
- 400+ page course manual with detailed content, sample questions and a glossary containing all the important terms and definitions.
- 200 sample questions provided in our exclusive Larson Exam Tutor™ online system. A $29 value included for FREE with your class registration.
- 1-year tuition policy allows you to reattend any unit of class for up to 1-year.
- Modular scheduling allows you to mix-and-match class schedules and locations.
2020 Dates and Times
Weekday Classes: 8 days, Mon-Fri and Mon-Wed from 8:30am-4:30pm
Weekend Classes: 8 days, Sat-Sun for 4 consecutive weekends from 8:30am-4:30pm
Evening Classes: 16 evenings, Mon-Thur for 4 consecutive weeks from 6:15pm-9:45pm
There is a 10 minute break every hour and a lunch break from 12-1pm. If the class date says *SOLD OUT* call our office at (239) 344-7510 to be placed on the waiting list.
|March 2-6, 9-11, 2020 (Weekday)||Fort Myers|
|March 2-5, 9-12, 16-19, 23-26, 2020 (Evening)||Naples|
|March 16-20, 23-25, 2020 (Weekday)||Naples|
|April 13-17, 20-22, 2020 (Weekday)||Fort Myers|
|April 25-26, May 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, 2020 (Weekend)||Naples|
|April 27-30, May 4-7, 11-14, 18-21, 2020 (Evening)||Fort Myers|
|April 27-May 1, 4-6, 2020 (Weekday)||Naples|
|May 11-15, 18-20, 2020 (Weekday)||Fort Myers|
|May 30-31, June 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 2020 (Weekend)||Fort Myers|
|June 1-4, 8-11, 15-18, 22-25, 2020 (Evening)||Fort Myers|
|June 1-5, 8-10, 2020 (Weekday)||Naples|
|June 15-19, 22-24, 2020 (Weekday)||Fort Myers|
|July 11-12, 18-19, 25-26, Aug 1-2, 2020 (Weekday)||Naples|
|July 13-17, 20-22, 2020 (Weekday)||Fort Myers|
|July 13-16, 20-23, 27-30, Aug 3-6, 2020 (Evening)||Naples|
|August 10-14, 17-19, 2020 (Weekday)||Fort Myers|
|August 24-28, 31-Sep 2, 2020 (Weekday)||Naples|
|August 24-27, 31-Sep 3, 14-17, 21-24, 2020 (Evening)||Fort Myers|
Click on a course schedule above. View our ENROLLMENT POLICY for more details on our customer friendly Money Back Guarantee.
Larson Educational Services is the Real Estate School of Choice in Southwest Florida! We teach more new licensees and offer more pre-licensing class dates than all the other SWFL real estate schools combined! Our Florida 63 Hour Sales Associate Pre-License Course is the 63-hour required education to obtain your Florida real estate sales associate license. You’ll learn about the Florida real estate principles and practices, as well as sales associate responsibilities, and agent liabilities and standards of conduct.
Because our course has a modular format, you can actually mix-and-match dates and locations if you need flexible scheduling. Just contact us and we’ll help you put a schedule together. Plus, your tuition payment is good for one year! You can attend the course again to review for no additional charge.
You may also want to consider taking our 1-Day State Exam Preparation Course for only $99. Click the link to learn more.Completing the Course
- To successfully complete the Florida 63 Hour Sales Associate Pre-License Course, you must pass a 100 question exam at the end of the course. 70% is passing (70 correct). If you do not pass the first time, you will have to wait 30 days before retesting.
- Your course enrollment is valid for a period of 1-year from the date you purchased it, or until you pass the course exam.
- IMPORTANT: In the event you fail the course exam two times, Florida state law requires you to complete the course again in its entirety before you are allowed to take the exam.
We accept registrations all the way up to the course start time.
If the course date you want is listed as *SOLD OUT*, please call us to be placed on our waiting list. If we have any cancellations, students will be contacted and placed on the course roster based on the order they went on the waiting list.