JULY 22, 2020 – In an effort to protect the health, safety and well-being of our students, staff, instructors and local communities, we are temporarily suspending live classroom offerings until further notice.
All students registered for a classroom start date of August 3 or later will be automatically transferred to our online instructor-led platform, LarsonLIVE. All courses at Larson Educational Services are available online via on demand video instruction or a self-study format.
Every step we have taken, from closing our campuses in mid-March to the more recent plans to phase in our campus reopening, has been made with an abundance of caution and with the health and safety of our staff, instructors, and students as our top priority. We very simply cannot in good conscience provide in-person education to groups of adult learners until the risk of infection is greatly diminished. It is a risk that we do not need to take, especially when we have fantastic online alternatives for people to utilize our educational services.
We are committed to helping all students throughout this time as you pursue your new career, complete required continuing education, or prepare for your state licensing exam.
Our professional team has distilled 40+ years of leadership in live education to create the most comprehensive and user-friendly online courses available anywhere. And because we believe so much in the power of personal contact, we have expanded the ways to be in touch:
- We have greatly improved our QUALITY of online education with the introduction of LarsonLIVE.
- This learning platform combines the best of both education worlds: Professionalvideo training featuring our top-rated instructor team combined with a USER-FRIENDLY online platform.
- Students can review the course material and videos, Sample Exams and course workbook at your OWN PACE and on your own schedule.
- ECONOMICAL self-study online courses
- Our own CUSTOM-DESIGNED workbooks that coincide perfectly with instructor presentations
- Hundreds of sample questions and explanations for SUCCESS on all exams
- Direct email ACCESS to our instructor team, including authors and founders
- COACHING and review sessions with our instructors
- FRIENDLY Career Counselors
- FLEXIBLE enrollment and tuition policy:
- Easily TRANSFER tuition you’ve already paid to other products or courses.
- For those students who have already purchased a classroom course starting on August 3 or after, we’ve EXTENDED the time to use those funds for a future classroom course up to 2 years.
When purchasing one of our online courses, students have direct access to our instructor team at instructor@LarsonEd.com for answering content-related questions, help in reviewing course curriculum and coaching for test prep. You can also reach out to one of our friendly Career Counselors at info@LarsonEd.com or (239) 344-7510 if you need assistance with choosing a course platform, talking through the licensing process or if you simply want to speak with someone who is kind, caring and ready to help.
The entire LarsonEd family looks forward serving our students now and when we return to campus again. We promise to deliver more than just credits…education you will enjoy! Stay safe out there! ~ Brad Larson