The Importance of Proper Pricing
More and more consumers are demanding that real estate sales associates arrive at the walk-through already armed with market information. It’s important to have information about all sales in the immediate area over approximately the past six months. If there have been relatively few sales, you might have to expand the analysis to include similarly desirable areas.
In performing your market analysis, determine the highest price the seller can expect to receive in the least amount of time with the least inconvenience.
- Overpricing reduces the response from advertising
- Properties offered for too long become shopworn
- Salespeople lose interest after a number of unfavorable reactions
- Overpriced properties don’t compete with other similar properties that are priced lower
- Buyers expect more at a high price
Use these cautionary tips to accurately price your clients’ homes.
About Larson Educational Services:
Utilizing 30 years of real estate training and professional education experience, Florida real estate school Larson Educational Services is the premier provider of Florida real estate licensing, exam preparation, post-licensing, CAM licensing, mortgage loan originator licensing, and continuing education in Southwest Florida. Classes are available in Fort Myers, Naples, Sarasota, and online.
Larson Educational Services
1400 Colonial Blvd. Suite 44
Fort Myers, FL 33907