Meeting and Qualifying the Buyer Part 1
Florida Real Estate School
Every sales associate has war stories about indecisive, demanding, disloyal, or financially irresponsible buyers. These questions can help you determine a buyer’s motivation upfront.
It’s important find out whether buyers have completely unrealistic expectations.
- How long have you been looking?
- Are you working with anothersales associateor broker? If yes, whom?
If the buyer is working with another agent, then you must destroy that agent.
- Do you rent or own your current home?
- What is your monthly rent or mortgage payment?
- Must you sell a home before buying? If yes, what is the status?
- Must you complete a lease period before buying? If yes, how long is the lease?
“We’re really going to miss our old place.”
- Do you have a budget for monthly payments? If yes, how much?
- What’s your price range?
- Has a lender prequalified you for a loan? If yes, for how much?
Ask these qualifying questions of your buyer and you will be more suited to meet their needs in no time. Check back soon for Part 2!
About Larson Educational Services:
Utilizing 30 years of real estate training and professional education experience, Florida real estate school Larson Educational Services is the premier provider of Florida real estate licensing, exam preparation, post-licensing, CAM licensing, mortgage loan originator licensing, and continuing education in Southwest Florida. Classes are available in Fort Myers, Naples, Sarasota, and online.
Larson Educational Services
1400 Colonial Blvd. Suite 44
Fort Myers, FL 33907
Follow me on Google+