Keys to Effective Branding Strategies for Real Estate Agents
Florida Real Estate School
Your personal brand is a name, term, design, symbol, or any other feature that identifies your services as distinct from those of other sellers. In short, your BRAND is your IDENTITY. What are some ways in which your brand is delivered to buyers, sellers, your sphere of influence, target market, and other agents? Florida real estate school Larson Educational Services has the answers right here.
- The quality of your brand is the image of you that is portrayed to everyone.
- Brand awareness is critical within your sphere of influence and your target market(s).
- The keys are: quality and consistency.
- Strategic awareness occurs when you are perceived to have distinctive qualities that make your brand stand out as being better than your competitors.
Being new to the business is not a problem as long as you can clearly sell the benefits of owning your listing and the benefits that your clients will get out of using your services. Print marketing should be part of your marketing plans and may include:
- Direct mail
- Flyers and brochures
- Newspaper or magazine
- Direct mail can be powerful and easy to track
- A targeted (some say ULTRA-targeted) mailing list is key
- Try focused campaigns rather than ‘all occupants
- Your farm area
- First-time buyers
The distinctions that set you apart from the competition is known as your Unique Selling Point. What makes you different? Using this information can help you set your personal brand apart from your competition and, in the process, bring in more clients to your new real estate business.
About Larson Educational Services:
Utilizing 30 years of real estate training and professional education experience, Florida real estate school Larson Educational Services is the premier provider of Florida real estate licensing, exam preparation, post-licensing, CAM licensing, mortgage loan originator licensing, and continuing education in Southwest Florida. Classes are available in Fort Myers, Naples, Sarasota, and online.
Larson Educational Services
1400 Colonial Blvd. Suite 44
Fort Myers, FL 33907